Buy it now: That’s What I Do I Drink And I Mow Things T-Shirt,hoodie, tank top
Visit more product at: Twitter TAGOTEE
Home page: Tagotee Store
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It wasn't my point. I was just responding to your post, where YOU said, "...on a fake impeachment procedure." Those were your words in a post above this. I simply pointed out that it was NOT fake. It was real. I watched every minute of it live on TV. And Trump was quite guilty and found so, the loyal Republicans were wrong to support his wrongdoings and if you watched every minute of the impeachment trials as I did, I would love to hear your take (by the way, the way he treated Marie Yovanovitch and other loyal American servants (Vindman) was the most deplorable unforgivable thing I've ever seen) You start getting early mail in ballots from the post office and the ballot boxes each night. Where are you going to store them until it's time to count them? We are talking about 100s of ballots. And what are you? A Bidenester. A man who's crack addict son peddled his daddys last name for influence in exchange for vast sums of cash. How wonderfully moral of you. Oh and in terms of president Trumps supporters. All 80 million strong of them. When the president is reelected in 2024 if he continues to have this election stolen you will understand.

Comments
Post a Comment