Because I’m The DM That’s Why Mug

 


Buy it now: Because I’m The DM That’s Why Mug

Visit more product at: Twitter TAGOTEE

Home page: Tagotee Store

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Excuse me? I believe the voting system is flawed! And I certainly do not hate Trump! You got the wrong girl here...but it does not really matter if you are republican or democrat...you should want an honest election an I believe the election was fraudulent. I never said one thing bad about Biden? Where did you get that out of my comments. Lets get the facts. Sorry I never put anyone down or call them names, that's not my forte I have class. After watching this, she was not their star witness....these poor people were horrified testifying...since testifying their lives have been destroyed...some beaten up...some lost their jobs...some of their families have been threatened. This woman was brave to come forward. These representatives completely disrespected the people testifying and they disrespected this woman...she was not fluent in her testimony, because she was upset but the basis for the testimony had very serious issues with what happened at that voting center.... Not Karen but nice to meet you. I am a patriotic American that loves my country. You did not do your due diligence. I corrected myself in a post and stated I should not include all of Michigan in my statement. So Please before making a comment make sure it is correct. Kevin Stone you can’t admit that the person Trump appointed to make certain there was no fraud in the election was FiRED by Trump for speaking the truth. THERE was NO FRAUD. But don’t believe me, believe Giuliani who IN COURT had to admit there was NO FRAUD or he would lose his license for perpetuating a fraud upon the court. Enter Bob Barr, who also speaks the truth and is going to be fired for speaking it. You’re pathetic for refusing to believe the people Trump fires for speaking the truth. But the liars, he pardons. I wish I could.

Comments