10 The Golden Boy 1960-2020 Thank You For The Memories T-Shirt,tank top, hoodie

 


Buy it now: 10 The Golden Boy 1960-2020 Thank You For The Memories T-Shirt,tank top, hoodie

Visit more product at: Twitter TAGOTEE

Home page: Tagotee Store

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kiefer Stout I’d vote for Trump again. I don’t want half my paycheck taken in taxes. You might, but I don’t. I’ve been reading about all of his tax plans since day 1. See I listen to what both have to offer. All I saw with Biden was my paycheck and my investments going bye, bye. See, fair and equal are not the same. The sooner people realize that, the better off our country will be...

I am a middle class American that had to bust my ass for everything I have. I lived below the poverty level almost all of my life. I owe $300,000 in student loans (almost done with a Ed.D), because I chose to better myself. I have had to put myself through college, and have had to learn how to save money, invest, and try to do right by my kids so they don’t have to grow up like I did. The last thing I want is for all of these taxes Biden is proposing to break my back. I cannot afford to pay my student loans if half my paycheck is gone as a result of frivolous taxes that he claims is going to better help everyone, including those that won’t help themselves, or for illegals. He is now proposing a soda tax. Lmao...a soda tax among other things.

Also, don’t think that tax on people making over 400,000 a year won’t trickle down to the middle class worker. It most certainly will. Gas will go up, food will go up, etc., etc. It’s basic economics 101.

Comments