Lächle du kannst sie nicht alle töten shirt,tank top, hoodie

 


Buy it now: Lächle du kannst sie nicht alle töten shirt,tank top, hoodie

Visit more product at: Twitter TAGOTEE

Home page: Tagotee Store

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They came out in the RAIN and stood on LINE for 13 hours just to cast their votes against Trump. It REALLY was SO scandalous!!! I was appalled . When someone asked them how long they’d been waiting they answered “Four years!” I thought it was very cheeky of them. I mean seriously. It’s like they think we’re living in an actual DEMOCRACY or something where everyone gets a vote! It’s almost as if they think their voice is as important as MINE. And that can’t be right... But I am sure that Trump will fix everything and restore my rightful privilege ASAP. After all, I’ve watched him stack the courts in his favor for exactly that purpose over the last four years. I am confident!” Okay. That’s what I see when I read posts like this and that is what I think of you. well, as I have found with my Democratic friends, who by the way, we are still friends, they are so filled with hate that that’s all they see...it’s the truth that sets ppl free...but for some reason, when there is obviously abnormalities in these battle ground states, and 71 million ppl want to know the truth, the dems are in an uproar!....like hey, Inauguration Day is in Jan...what is y’all’s problem with giving the lawyers to get to the bottom of these abnormalities?

I’m mean, after all, y’all spent four years and millions of dollars trying to get trump out and they all failed!... They let it go thru the process and courts..and found nothing... So....why do y’all get all bent out of shape when we just want to investigate the suspicion???....I’m mean, after all, it could turn out to be nothing....like the Russian dossier, or the Ukraine lie, or the fake fisa, or even impeachment .

Comments