There is nothing better than being from Brooklyn poster



 Buy it now: There is nothing better than being from Brooklyn poster

Visit more product at: Twitter TAGOTEE

Home page: Tagotee Store

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's my favorite place in the whole world. I was supposed to be there all summer. Such a bummer. Love the winter too! Matterhorn is my favorite mountain of all since I was a child. saw the Matterhorn and went to Gornergrat in Feb 2019...absolutely awe inspiring! It's so hard to describe to people...you have to see it for yourself. Saw the episode on Lyon and the French Alps. It was wonderful! Confirmed my NEED to return to Lyon, too, after my time there in 2019. The episode begins in the beautiful square off from which my little hotel was located. Thank you for this memory and the stunning footage of Chamonix and the Alps. We are expats in Switzerland! Since the virus broke out and we couldn’t go outside the country, we’re doing everything we can... with your book in hand! Thanks, Rick! Watched last night! Loved it! We've stayed the night at the Gorngerat Hotel (I got horribly altitude sick, but seeing the sunrise on the Matterhorn was STILL worth it) and ridden the Glacier Express, and still saw destinations in this episode we would love to visit! Can't wait until we can travel again. Until then, we'll keep on watching! We stayed the night. Splurged for a room. Middle of the night I was so sick I wanted to die. I would do it again in a heartbeat. Shot this from our room.

Comments