The Grinch I like to stay in bed It’s too peopley outside shirt, hoodie, tank top

 


Buy it now: The Grinch I like to stay in bed It’s too peopley outside shirt, hoodie, tank top

Visit more product at: Twitter TAGOTEE

Home page: Tagotee Store

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Show me where BLM looted and I will show you where young men and women took advantage and looted because they had an easy distraction. It’s sad that “Defund the Police” tag was used when discussing de-militarizing police departments and procedures. The protesters were hoping city funds would be used to help provide mental health and homeless outreach to prevent the too often shooting of people on drugs or having a metal crisis. I asked them and that is what I was told. please see the video I just posted above. That took two minutes of research to find. If you just look up videos on the looting you will find many individuals and groups chanting BLM and anti police chants. So clearly this isn’t right wing extremists. If we are going to heal as a nation we need truth and honesty. How’s St Louis? Live in East St Louis? I bet not. Before you start with telling we who live here what is going on from what you find posted on the internet, we actually live here! Your point of view is from the internet Jack. You need to travel and talk to PEOPLE. yes I talk to people as well. You asked for evidence and I provided it. I’ve spoken to people and worked in East St. Louis, North county and other minority areas and many echo the same things I’ve said. These rioters are often leftists that are filled with hate destroying business and harming individuals. In fact a St. Louis retired police captain was killed by these rioters in st louis a few months ago. And these were not right wingers that killed him. Do you think that murder was justified.

Comments