I’m not spoiled I’m just loved protected and well taken care of by my husband thankful for him shirt,tank top, hoodie

 


Buy it now: I’m not spoiled I’m just loved protected and well taken care of by my husband thankful for him shirt,tank top, hoodie

Visit more product at: Twitter TAGOTEE

Home page: Tagotee Store

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Could you do another show on the Alsace area of France? The one I’ve seen was made in 1997 and I would love to see an update on that. I love your show and guidebooks. My great grandmother came from Alsace, from the town of Gundershoffen. I was able to see it in 2008. I had heard about Alsace all my life. It’s incredibly beautiful. looking forward to it also! My mother’s family is from Alsace- Lorraine and I am hoping to visit when we are able to travel again! Looking forward to your guidance!  Great interview! I learned a lot about your business practices and general tourism philosophy. It was refreshing to say the least considering the lack of integrity, honesty and empathy I see going on in the US on just about every level. Keep up your amazing work and I hope to join one of your tours in the near future Rick, if you believe England is dull, you don’t know England. I lived in the south of England for two years. I traveled from Cornwall to Wales to Scotland. I still feel I only scratched the surface of what this beautiful country has to offer. Even two years in, I was still discovering marvelous cultural differences. The English are not just Americans with charming accents. one day, you should do a series based in America ... because I'm always surprised how little Americans truly explore their country. Sure, a lot of people go to Disney or the big cities, but how many truly get off the highway and explore the back roads, or go touring in "flyover country?" If it got popular, you could do guides and have tours in places off the beaten path!

Comments