Slipknot Hawaiian Shirt

Buy it now: Slipknot Hawaiian Shirt
Visit more product at:Pinterest
Home page: Tagotee Store
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was in the hospital with a fairly serious heart issue when this video dropped. It honestly helped me get through a time where I thought i was going to die. It’s made its way into my regularly played songs list since then.  Without question one of my favorite songs. The problem is there so many good songs that is hard to place in a specific order. I fell in love with it ever since the video came out. The best part of this song is: "I didn't come this far to sink so low"; I'll never forget that part, touch my life for ever.

More like a trailer for BTS. C'mon guys, let us watch more of the creative process and conversation during production. That stuff is always gold. This song gives me goosebumps every single time I hear it, it's such a good song. Corey was already wearing a mask before the pandemic. Did he already know anything about what was coming? Slipknot prob the safest band in the world from Covid there always wearing masks  lyrics and musical geniuses each and every one of the mighty 9 have a great musical talent unlike any other I have ever seen there music is just incredible and there a musical army live as well..I can go on and on on this but slipknot is just the greatest in my opinion..Taylor for president as much as I love and miss paul and his influence on the band. I happen to like the newer music alot more than I liked Vol.3 and All Hope Is Gone. Dont get me wrong. I loveee those too.

Comments