Don’t mess with PapaSaurus You’ll be jurasskicked shirt, hoodie, tank top



Buy it now: Don’t mess with PapaSaurus You’ll be jurasskicked shirt, hoodie, tank top
Visit more product at: Twitter TAGOTEE

Home page: Tagotee Store

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   
The best laugh I’ve had for awhile! You have talent for writing! Thanks for sharing! Actually, I may have done the same thing! Enjoy your pineapple! I made the same mistake pineapple juice everywhere and eventually just cut it with a knife. Found the plastic guard when washing the corer later... You can bet your last dime that she's going to tell ALL her friends and the conversation is going to start with, "OMG, you know what my mom did last night...? this would have made an awesome you tube video on how not use the voter without a glass or 5 of wine. I hate to say this but I could so see myself doing the same thing, thanks for the heads up! She just wanted to watch the show, that's why she mentioned it after the fact.

Geez I am going to have to check my spiralizer that I have had for at least 3 years--cannot get that thing to work for me! Love this story! I have to say I had the same experience! I gave up, now I'm not sure if the gard was on or not? Its now collecting dust after 3 years.  I wanted to see a picture of the pineapple that looked like it got hit in the road. Really funny I'm glad my kids are older now I have to worry about grandkids and great grandkids. Sorry for your struggles...but thanks for the entertaining read & chuckle. You are an excellent story teller! Made my night! Totally something I would forget to remove or probably not even notice it was there at all! Well, now you know and the next pineapple will be beautiful and you will win even bigger! Once put up a ceiling fan, could not get the remote to work. Messed with it for ages, took it down, rechecked all the wiring. Had a neighbor come over. He checked. Then he tested the remote battery. There was a plastic protective thing on the battery. Same concept as your pineapple. I felt like a total idiot.                                                                                                                                                                    

Comments