Best selling: World’s Dopest Dad Weed shirt, hoodie, tank top

World's Dopest Dad Weed shirt banner
Buy it now: World’s Dopest Dad Weed shirt, hoodie, tank top
Visit more product at:Twitter
Home page: Tagotee Store
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Because narcan is resuscitation. If you go into diabetic shock and need to be resuscitated, it is also free. Insulin is treatment, which is also not free to a dope addict.
Now if anyone wants to debate the argument that treatment should be free for both, I'm all ears, and I happen to agree, but this meme is an egregious false equivalency.

It also assumes that the life of a 'dope addict' is somehow less valuable than anyone else's. To which I say, go fuck your mother.
 I wonder why Narcan can be purchased over the counter for less than $100: and epi pens require a specialist appointment (primary care doctors don’t want to write an epi prescription).

Auto injectors were developed in conjunction with the US military, and the FDA has allowed Mylan to control the market. Nice piece and shows how we don’t have a free market in healthcare, let alone Rx. Pressure is on towards more transparency. In pharmacy companies like Blink & Good Rx are helping us along towards a free market based system for Rx.

Comments