Best selling: The Red Wings 95th Anniversary signatures shirt, tank top, hoodie

The Red Wings 95th Anniversary signatures v-neck

Buy it here: The Red Wings 95th Anniversary signatures  
Visit more product at: pinterest
Home page: Tagotee Store
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Spent some time in Kinston while at ECU....one of my roomies was from there( adorable girl) and introduced me to two of the best lookin Kinston boys, both of which I dated and had major crushes on !!! Love eastern NC...good times, even if it was a hundred years ago!!!!!! And as you can tell, my memories may or may not be a tad bit different than yours I'm kind of in awe you know Vivian Howard. I love her show and want to eat at her restaurant one day! I do need to go....hear it is great and becoming more Artie place as well!
Great choice! The Mother Earth Motor Lodge is amazing and fun! Will definitely stay there again! And h stadiem! I need to scoot down and see if the spring clothes are out yet! So glad you got to see what our sweet little town had to offer. So enjoyed your glimpse into a messy life tonight. We all need to learn to keep it real!  Please come speak in Goldsboro!! 😄 I wanted to make it out to Kinston tonight but it didn’t work out 😕 ...(we have better bbq  This Kinston girl loves your post! Wish I had driven from Raleigh to hear your speak!

Comments