Best selling: The Lord of the Rings signatures shirt, hoodie, tank top

The Lord of the Rings signatures long sleeved
Buy it here:  The Lord of the Rings signatures shirt, hoodie, tank top
Visit more product at: pinterest
Home page: Tagotee Store
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Was fortunate enough to see both Michelangelo’s Pietà and David when we visited Italy. They, along with the his painting of the Sistine
Chapel ceiling, are indescribably intricate and compelling. Being birdwatchers, we take our binoculars everywhere we travel. I tell folks the binoculars are also handy for zoos, museums, botanical gardens, the Thames Path, and Saint Peter’s Basilica in Rome. With the binoculars I could see the detail in Michelangelo’s magnificent works. hey! Didn’t expect to see YOU on RS page- but I agree completely! From Hog Island to Europe, binocs make everything better.
Last year in September we were so lucky to be on your 21 day tour. Amazing and blessed with the good timing. When my mom went to Rome she couldn’t see the Pietà because someone had attacked it with a hammer and they were restoring it. When I went to Rome in my twenties my mom was so envious that I got to see it.
We’d planned a trip for this past April - my parents, us, and our kids - and this was first on the list. My mom was so excited.
Now I’m determined that she will see it.

Comments