Best selling: Final Fantasy Starry Night shirt, hoodie, tank top

Final Fantasy Starry Night long sleeved
Buy it now: Final Fantasy Starry Night shirt, hoodie, tank top
Visit more product at: instagram
Home page: Tagotee Custom Tumber
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t jump on me but I finally received my copy (over a month late) and am pretty underwhelmed. It looks and sounds great but.....well it’s dull. Just an opinion The only thing I complain about this remake is the lack of exploration and endgame stuff. 85 Gb but it is all about graphics sadly.  Does anyone know if Square will remove the blocked scene at the end? When Cloud and co leave the Shinra HQ I mean. I like using Sharefactory and Square have the ending blocked so I can't record and edit it.
I was going to be there in March... Until all this began! Now I will have to just watch it on 😢😢video I love the new game. As someone who doesn’t use the original case of FF7 to get off I can tell you all it’s a great game.
Ignore the haters who seem to have a literal sexual and physical relationship with the original version of FF7. Explains why these dudes can’t get over it being different. They just want to upgrade to a model that’s 20 years younger like they would do with their wives if they could get one. Lmao

Comments