Best selling: Cat face cloth mask

Cat face cloth mask
Buy it now: Cat face cloth mask
Visit more product at:Twitter
Home page: Tagotee Store
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 I used to have a cat called Jess who was in love with my neighbour’s Jack Russell Alfie. Jess wouldn’t tolerate any other dogs and Alfie didn’t like any other cats! Jess was allowed to sit in Alfie’s kennel and eat his treats. They would play together in the garden and Jess would go with Alfie on his walks. Sadly both are no longer with us, but I hope they are reunited again Male orange tabbies - they’re the dogs of the cat world. Every single one I’ve fostered or “owned” over decades has been people-focused, vocal and funny. There are more glamorous-looking cats, but they’re the best companions. Our current one is emotionally needy
My sons 3 yr old pitt and my 15 yr old cat are best friends each will bathe the other, my cat checks his food bowl every night before he eats. Outside they find the sunshine and lay together. My cats getting old and not doing as well anymore, i worry how the dog will react when he's gone. Beautiful story, so glad to see video like that. Maybe humans can learn to get along like that, because it is so necessary and lovely. it looks like a regular dog-cat friendship, nothing special, but with music and exaggerated narration

Comments