Best selling: I Don’t Always Mahna Mahna But When I Do Doo shirt, tank top, hoodie

I Don't Always Mahna Mahna But When I Do Doo Sweatshirt
Buy it now: I Don’t Always Mahna Mahna But When I Do Doo
Visit more product at  overblog
Home page: Tagotee Store
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They still didn't need to replace 99.9% of the perfectly good voice actors. Keeping the same voice actors is what makes these animated shows and movies tolerable with the constantly changing art styles. Every one saying a pup named scooby doo needs to realise this is marketed towards today's kids, and I don't know about y'alls kids, but my kids have not seen a pup named. I loved that show as a kid but still think this is cute and I know my kids are gonna love it.
I love seeing all these adults get salty and complain. My kids love Scooby Doo. I think their last concerns will be the voices or story. You do know this movie is intended for kids and not for nostalgic reasons towards us who grew up with it. Why won't Lillard come back to do Shaggy.... um maybe he doesn't want to. Studios, contracts, writers, producers. Anyway lol. That's my opinionated rant. Now back to reading these hilarious comments. Film looks good, but the voice cast is dreadful except for Frank Welker as Scooby. They should have kept the current Scooby cast.

Comments