Best selling: I am a proud Mom in law of a freaking awesome daughter in law sunflower shirt. tank top, hoodie

Peace Love Golden girls glitter T-shirt
Buy it now: I am a proud Mom in law of a freaking awesome daughter in law sunflower 
Visit more product at:Pinterest
Home page: Tagotee Store
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I absolutely love this. My father is a 2 time kidney transplant recipient. He is the reason I became an organ donor. Remembering a hero walk honoring a 17 year old whose family bravely let go so his legacy could live on in others. A beautiful tribute for an amazing gift the family and the person who has passed. That is a great way to honor the family.
My husband and I are both on the organ donor register,but families also need to know that this is our wish. What a beautiful gift for a family to give another family. And for the hospital to honor these families!! Hope more hospitals do this!! Beautiful tribute for the family of the donor to be honored. Hope more hospitals follow this. That single moment between tragedy and joy. Bless the families who have the courage to take this walk so that others can continue to walk with their families.

Comments