Best selling: Dungeons & Doggos shirt, tank top, hoodie

Dungeons & Doggos T-shirt
Buy it now: Dungeons & Doggos 
Visit more product at: Twitter
Home page: Tagotee Custom Phone case
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good list. I'll add my own (controversial) dumb RAW: Vancian magic is really dumb, it's counter intuitive to new players and other non-D&D derived RPG systems get by just fine without it. I've played since 2nd edition and the Vancian system has never made sense or been much fun. I think magic should be mysterious and mainly charms etc. They're not artillery. ... oh, and if mage hand/invisible servant are going to require LOS I predict wizards will all be carrying drills to make spyholes through doors etc.
Absolute Worst Dungeons and Dragons 5e Rules as W…: it's called "Common Sense", and if you give your toon a negative modifier in Con for any reason, then your (the players) int is also very low Okay, this one's actually pretty good. I agree with some of them, but some of them he also missed some details on. I really like this video but the creator of it clearly doesn't fucking understand the point of Mage Hand lol He also doesn't understand the point of Healing Word, either, and I gave up on his channel a while back for better ones to spend time honing my craft on.

Comments