Best selling: Custom Floral Mother’s Day Kids’ Names We love you Personalized Fleece Blanket

Custom Floral Mother's Day Kids' Names We love you Personalized Fleece Blanket6

Buy it now: Custom Floral Mother’s Day Kids’ Names We love you Personalized Fleece Blanket
Visit more product at:Pinterest
Home page: Tagotee Store
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 I stayed at Hotel Galleria, recommended by RS, across the canal from the beautiful yellow&white building in the pic. Simply lovely. I’ve been to Venice 5 times and hope to go 5 more. Will read the History of Venice by Julius Norwich before my next trip. Bella Venezia!! My favorite city in my favorite country in the world! I was there again last July, my 6 th visit! It is magical, fantastic, surreal, like no other! Grazie mille, Rick! Anxious for your new Book!
While everyone recognizes that Venice is often inundated with visitors, it still remains, at night, relatively quiet. Also, staying on Lido is a terrific option to get away from the crowds. I visit Venice often and have found that tourists generally stay within a very small geographic area so it's easy to get away to find quiet spots.  I'm hoping the mega cruise ships won't be returning. Small ships, okay but those land barges, no. Anyway just my opinion and hope. Tourists will come and fill those beautiful hotels, allowing the canals to be seen by all there. Sending warm and loving wishes for a speedy recovery.

Comments