Best selling: You’re a fantastic husband great really great very special Trump mug

You’re a fantastic husband great really great very special Trump mug
Buy it now:You’re a fantastic husband great really great very special Trump mug
Visit more product at:Pinterest
Home page: Tagotee Store
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I took mine down last night, but then put up two 4ft ‘ winter’ trees with snowflakes on them because my son is obsessed with the trees. I was so glad to take ours down. We chucked that tree right out the front door. Thank God for my husband. I dragged ours out the front door and rolled it down the front steps. Then, I shared what I had done with a “move the tree”. The husband was so done!
Our church has an Epiphany bonfire every year and we all bring our trees to burn. So much fun! The kids run around like maniacs in the dark, a few men and teenagers mind the fire, and we eat the last of everyone’s Christmas goodies. I LOVE it when all the holiday crap gets put away😳. I’m tired of it halfway thru the Christmas season. Truly, I’d take the tree and all the rest of the trimmings down the day after Christmas if my husband wouldn’t object! I’m more of the less is better type, I guess.

Comments