Best selling: You Are My Sunshine Weed Cannabis shirt, v-neck, hoodie

You Are My Sunshine Weed Cannabis shirt, v-neck, hoodie
Buy it now: You Are My Sunshine Weed Cannabis shirt, v-neck, hoodie
Visit more product at: Intargram
Home page: Tagotee Store
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Insanity everywhere . All school and other sports cancelled for six weeks. Glad it’s not my sons senior year! However, I will say that a lot of the kids are really happy that they’re getting out of school for six weeks, even at the cost of their school sport. That’s too bad.  There is nothing I miss more than watching my three participate in the sports they loved and dedicated themselves to, I can't imagine the heartbreak of seniors and their parents that have to abruptly say goodbye to these most wonderful of times. My a double s would have benefited from a little less bleacher butt, but my heart would be broken
I selfishly hadn’t even thought of the seniors until I read this. So heartbreaking. I’m going to miss the bleachers and sidelines for sure, but I will definitely be thinking of and praying for the hearts of those seniors and their families.

Comments