Best selling: Postal Worker We can do it shirt, hoodie, tank top

Postal Worker We can do it shirt, hoodie, tank top
Buy it now:Postal Worker We can do it shirt, hoodie, tank top
Visit more product at: Pinterest
Home page: Tagotee Store
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I couldn’t even get a piece of tape at my local post office! Kudos to this nice gentleman!!! Laken Lewis Wheatly I’ve had this same post office experience!!
But I’ve also had some who will gladly tape a box for me. Isn’t it funny how one tiny thing can make or break an experience?? Cynthia, at Bethania,NC, post office is the best! She helps cheerfully, always helping to find the fastest, cheapest delivery. I was mailing things to my grandson and she said I needed to fill the box up. She reached under the counter and started putting little bath/pool toys in there that she thought he’d like! When I tell her how great she is, she always tells me to be quiet; they might fire her if they hear she’s too nice.😂 I LOVE going to the post office because of her. I’ve had very good post office experiences, kind and friendly postal employees.

Comments