Best selling: Nurse’s Dad My daughter risks her life to save strangers Take care of me shirt, hoodie, tank top

Nurse's Dad My daughter risks her life to save strangers Take care of me Tank top
Buy it here: Nurse’s Dad My daughter risks her life to save strangers Take care of me
Visit homepage: Tagotee
See more twitter
...................................................................................................................................
That man is very courageous. What a hero! All animals deserve saving! I know I would try to save her, also. I know I wouldn't have that hook, though, would most likely be by myself, and would probably slip into the water
My hand shaking when watching it. I was terrified but thank you very much for saving the cobra. I respect your courage.
An amazing rescue..takes a brave person to take on a challenge such as this one...most people would have dismissed the cobra..thank you for caring..God bless you, sir..  Indians usually safeguard cobras because it was due to their beliefs that cobras are their God's.. Ensane yet kind Nuts! But well done in saving its life! Wildlife matters even snakes, there is a balance to be maintained. Hats off to you sir. Min

Comments