Best selling: Never underestimate a woman who listens to rock and loves Rammstein shirt, tank top, hoodie

Buy it now:Never underestimate a woman who listens to rock and loves Rammstein shirt, tank top, hoodie
Visit more product at:Overblog
Home page: Tagotee Custom Phone case
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Service Dog has a tag that says, "If I am alone my mom needs help. Ask me where Mom is." And it works!
Before he had that tag, before I ever knew I needed it, I had a medical emergency and he went to the local Mission. He went to the desk man and barked (my dog never barks unless alerting) the desk man knew something was wrong and asked my dog where I was. He followed my dog and called 911.
I had never been so scared in my life. I didn't know my Service Dog was on the job. He was not trained for this.
After that we actively trained him to go to businesses or police officers. They have helped me train him. if a service dog comes to you alone listen to him ,because hes telling what he needs. he will probably lead you to help his protegee . I just smile and tell the owner they have a beautiful dog, what do i want to do is bend down pet the dog give it kisses and tell the dog what a great dog they are,,,of course i don’t because i can’t .
Comments
Post a Comment