Best selling: I asked god to make me a better man He sent me my grandson shirt, hoodie, tank top

I asked god to make me a better man He sent me my grandson Long sleeve
Order this shirt now: I asked god to make me a better man He sent me my grandson
Visit tagotee
Visit overblog
.....................................................................................................................................................
I love your music. I know all your songs by heart. Your lyrics are incredible and inspiring. I'd like to take part in your concert at least once but I am Italian, I am from Lombardy.
I am very sorry that you had to cancel the tour but know that it is not the end of the world.
Hundreds of people die every day in my Country foto Coronavirus and there are more than 2,000 infected per day. Doctors and nurses work night and day to save lives, ALL lives sometimes paying even with death. Hospitals are full. I haven't been able to see my family for a month because they live in another area. And Yes, it is dangerous. And Yes it will also comes to you. But I don't know if your Health and your great President will guarantee everyone free treatment like in Italy. So be smarter than those who govern you and stay home if you can. Because the life and health of your loved ones are more important than anything else. Remember what I said. They have hidden the truth. Don't believe everything they tell you. I wish you all the good of the world. Viva l'Italia. 🇮🇹Viva l'America.

Comments