Best selling: Easily Distracted by Cannabis and dogs Sunflower phone case

Easily Distracted by Cannabis and dogs Sunflower phone case
Buy it now:Easily Distracted by Cannabis and dogs Sunflower phone case
Visit more product at: twitter
Home page: Tagotee Store
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Owner of Great Pyreene here. They always get attention where ever I take him I hope she gave them a discount on their photo shoot. I don’t understand the point of this “story”. Where are the pictures she just had to take?? The picture actually looks really cool. I think they should be happy with it. It's a great picture. I didn't read the article so I don't know how they really feel. I think it's a keeper.
What, no close up of the dog? All we get is hubbie playing grab-ass.Tiffany Hopkins the pictures are way better. They should pay the photographer extra! I wouldn’t even be mad. Actually if you don’t even show up Saturday with pre shoot dog photos to show I’ll be upset  Risk your life, theirs, and perhaps someone else's , for What Was That Again ?

Comments