
Buy it now:Dave Matthews Band – You & Me lyrics poster
Visit more product at:Pinterest
Home page: Tagotee Custom Phone case
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will miss him! I'm a Republican, but I watch him almost every day! Don't have to agree with the guy! Look at both sides, not just one show! Tell you right now he is guilty. To many rumors for it not to be true. Him along with chuch schumer and joe biden So sad to see him gone wach his show every day. This man knows his stuff and what we need to hear . He will be missed
"Why haven’t I fallen in love with you yet?'" She laughed nervously and Matthews followed it up by telling the makeup artist, “Keep putting makeup on her, I’ll fall in love with her. and ""You’re a knockout...it’s all right getting bad news from you,” Someone explain how the preceding comments.constitute sexual harassment. Well I guess I was wrong about this one. I was sure that nothing would happen to him cause it is party of the chosen group...
I am very glad to see him go...however his replacement will be just as bad... probably worse.
Comments
Post a Comment