
Buy it now:As an april guy I have 3 sides Joker shirt, hoodie, tank top
Visit more product at:Twitter
Home page: Tagotee Custom Phone case
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He's been mentioned in connection with Joker for a while - question is if he'll be accepted after Joaquin's performance. Could face the same adversity as the Joker(s) after Heath, no matter how brilliant his performance would be (and he WOULD be an exceptional Joker, no doubt about that). While I know Johnny would do a terrific job with his version of the joker I'm slightly concerned with the Hollywood legend that the role of the joker carries with it bad joo joo. They say that those who truly immerse themselves in the role face a bad fate... Heath Ledger, and now some reactions to Joaquin Phoenix's strange behavior of late.
Joaquin was great in the role and he deserved his Oscar. I knew he would win after watching the first 20 minutes of the movie. In my opinion, Joaquin was even better than Heath Ledger. I'm not at all a Batman or DC fan but I wanted to see Joker because Joaquin is one of my favourite actors. I had no idea, but at least he doesn’t need look in mirror, and won’t watch the film lol! Maybe he should be forced to watch....next to me lol!
Comments
Post a Comment