We All Have Your Six United Family – USA Flag

 We All Have Your Six United Family - USA Flag

Buy this product here: We All Have Your Six United Family – USA Flag

Home page:  TAGOTEE SHOP

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We All Have Your Six United Family – USA Flag

 What with all the trolls (and the unrealistic body standards, and our tendency to share only the most edited versions of ourselves on social media), the internet and the anonymity it provides can seem inherently terrible for our mental health. But for someone who experiences depression and anxiety and who might already feel quite alienated, the internet can also be lifesaving. “I feel really lucky that I have this amazing community of people, because I don’t have a whole lot of in-person friends,” Lawson said. “I typically talk to a friend of mine on the phone maybe once every three or four weeks. I like to text . . . If I hadn’t found an online community and the ability to write to get out the things that trouble me, I suspect I would be extremely reclusive. I think possibly I might not be alive.” 

She hopes that Nowhere Bookshop will become an in-person hub for others seeking community in the post-pandemic world. She and Victor installed a bar in the back where they plan to sell coffee, booze, and food, providing a space where customers feel welcome to hang out even if they aren’t buying books. She looks forward to that time, though the idea of a big, flashy celebration for the store’s official opening makes her nervous.

“Maybe instead of a grand opening, we’ll have a series of bland openings, once a month,” Lawson told me over Zoom while I sat at the bar. “I don’t like the idea of a grand opening. I wouldn’t want to go to it. It sounds like there would be a lot of people.”

This article originally appeared in the May 2021 issue of Texas Monthly with the headline “This Too Shall Pass.” Subscribe today.


 

 

We All Have Your Six United Family – USA Flag
see more: https://tagotee.com/product/we-all-have-your-six/
#beutee #tagotee #flag

Visit our Social Network: TAGOTEE Pinterest, Twitter , Instagram and Our blog TAGOTEE over-blog, Tagotee blogspot

Comments