Lava Skull Polo Shirt

 Lava Skull Polo Shirt

Buy this product here: Lava Skull Polo Shirt

Home page:  TAGOTEE SHOP

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lava Skull Polo Shirt

 Veteran-owned business owners in Boulder County shared their difficulty in transitioning to civilian life and have a special Memorial Day message to residents — show gratitude for all veterans, not just those who gave their lives in service for their country.

Military service is a sense of duty

Navy veteran Peggy Foster, who owns Boulder-based Ravens Vue, a professional unmanned aerial vehicle services organization said, “the transition from military life to civilian life wasn’t as dramatic for me as it was for some because I served in the reserves following my active duty deployments.”

Foster, a 20-year Navy veteran, served five years as a hydraulics and pneumatics specialist on the F/A-18 Hornet combat jet, and 15 years in the naval law enforcement branches, which included antiterrorism and the investigations unit.

“For me, serving was an honor, and it formed me into who I am today,” Foster said. “My last active service time really was the 9/11 debacle, which moving from active to reservist was more of a horrible transition than moving into civilian life.”

Foster said it didn’t take her long to determine she wanted to be an independent business owner and that she wanted to work in the UAV field.

It was during her time as a Navy reservist that she began working toward being a UAV business owner, “I’m a half-empty-glass kind of girl, and I looked at it this way — it was less than ideal because I was a business owner but I felt the call of duty, so it got chaotic balancing business owner and serving the country,” Foster explained.

Ultimately, Foster said she wouldn’t trade her balancing act or path because both choices have “enriched my life and made me a better person, and it certainly kept me from falling into the pits that a lot of other veterans tend to fall into.”

She went on to explain some of those pits included coping with post-traumatic stress disorder, drug and alcohol usage, homelessness, a sense of loss and lack of direction as well as depression and various physical ailments.

 

 

Lava Skull Polo Shirt
see more: https://tagotee.com/product/lava-skull-polo/
#beutee #polo #skull #tagotee

Visit our Social Network: TAGOTEE Pinterest, Twitter , Instagram and Our blog TAGOTEE over-blog, Tagotee blogspot

Comments