I still believe in amazing grace That there is power in the blood The he walks with me and he talks with me garden flag

 I-still-believe-in-amazing-grace-That-there-is-power-in-the-blood-The-he-walks-with-me-and-he-talks-with-me-garden-flag-510x510

Buy this product here: I still believe in amazing grace That there is power in the blood The he walks with me and he talks with me garden flag

Home page:  TAGOTEE SHOP

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I still believe in amazing grace That there is power in the blood The he walks with me and he talks with me garden flag

 I love vaccinating. The needle is small, the injection is generally painless, and everyone is uniformly grateful. They sneak selfies and often are emotional at the relief of receiving the final dose. The worst part is responding to the query, “Is there any extra vaccine?” regarding their car-mate. We don’t have extra, unallocated vaccine. Once at room temperature, the vaccines have a short shelf life. At the end of the day, the inventory coordinator does “the dance,” trying to match the amount of vaccine drawn up to the exact number of arms which will be presented for injection.

A centralized methodology for people to sign up and be notified that their vaccination opportunity has arrived is being created. Without a standardized mechanism, eager vaccinees are frantically signing up on multiple lists. Since there is limited (if any) interoperability, when a person receives their vaccine at one venue, other vaccination sites may continue to expend effort to invite them to get vaccinated at their facility.

If I could advise the Biden administration, I would suggest they have a venue to allow for sharing of vaccination best practices. There originally had not been national coordination, and everyone was inventing their own wheels. One standardized practice might not suffice; what works in Cleveland at subfreezing temperatures may not translate to Arizona or Florida where the temperature is 80 degrees. However, Arizona could counsel Cleveland on what to expect come summer. Is it worth doing registration electronically and having the vaccinator review the information on an iPad, or is it better to have paper forms and a documenter who inputs the information, freeing up the vaccinator to just vaccinate? How do you provide people with information about side effects and how to schedule the next appointment? What is the best set-up for traffic flow? What are tricks to increase throughput? How can we avoid pitfalls?

Vaccinations are accelerating. Supply is increasing, demand is increasing, output is increasing. I am hopeful. If, as a society, we can hold it together a little while longer, there is light at the end of this tunnel. Double-mask, physically distance, don’t congregate, wash your hands, and get your vaccine when it is your turn. We are in a race with the variants; it is a race we must win.

 

 

 

Visit our Social Network: TAGOTEE Pinterest, Twitter , Instagram and Our blog TAGOTEE over-blog, Tagotee blogspot

Comments