I’m Actually Not Funny I’m Just Mean And People Think I’m Joking T-Shirt



 Buy it now: I’m Actually Not Funny I’m Just Mean And People Think I’m Joking T-Shirt

Visit more product at: Twitter TAGOTEE

Home page: Tagotee Store

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Really and it's people like you that will have all our right taken away and you will be the one whining about it the most. You are no American you know good and well Biden in no way came close to winning the man can't deal with the problems of a President and Harris is a joke so thank you for helping destroy American you traitor. Rob McMaster, No I was a big boy and sucked it up. It was only 4yrs. Not the end of the world. You see. Men learn to accept the things they can not change. I kept my mouth shut for the last 4 years Whining is for poor losers.. Like Trump. There is honor in losing with dignity. that because all states are covered under Texas case stupid people should do there homework before they believe mainstream MEDIA

GOD bless America and God bless DONALD J TRUMP  49 cases filed but Trump. 48 lost due to LACK OF EVIDENCE. Supreme court WONT overturn ANY votes in Pennsylvania..PERIOD.

Bring on the next case...NEXT ! Like the last 50 cases, the GOP will lose that one too. This is the USA not some third world country no matter how much you want it to be.so don't tell me im not an American. You can thank people like me for your free speech. You people kill me you sit on your ass and let other people serve this country that Scream "I'm an American" It's people like you that give "AMERICANS" a bad name. You have alot of f"cling nerve. Now sit down any STF up.

Comments