Stink Stank Stunk Grinch face mask

 


Buy it now: Stink Stank Stunk Grinch face mask

Visit more product at: Twitter TAGOTEE

Home page: Tagotee Store

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

President, I am from Georgia. We are 1000% with you. I pray for you, your family, Vice President Pence and all of your administration every day and night!! This is not over! I trust God and pray his will be done....I pray all fraud will be exposed and all legal votes be counted. You have done so much for America and I want to thank you. It is not over! God bless America! Dear lord we continue to ask for the truth to be shown for all to see, and the veil to be lifted from their eyes. I pray for the safety and blessings on president Trump, and his staff as they continue to do your work. Over the last 4 years you have made statements that seemed outlandish, but in every instance, you were right. For this reason, I believe you will not lead us astray on this matter. God's speed Sir. President Trump, ballots are being shredded in GA. The GA Secretary of State is a RINO who refused to validate signatures. He also oversaw the purchase of the corrupt Dominion software. I hope you keep information private . Element of surprise gives the corrupted enemy of humanity no time to plan a fabricated defence. We don't require that information. Our job is to pray hard. The world Already believes you are God's annointed President. we're all nervous and worried about what's going on. I would like to know the whole truth. I trust you and I trust your time. I know that a storm is coming, we have to have faith and patience. we are all praying for you. we are dealing with a new world order and dangerous communists who want to destroy America. the truth will prevail and traitors will be exposed.

Comments