I made a bogey on every hole and threw my putter in one of the ponds shirt,tank top, hoodie

 


Buy it now: I made a bogey on every hole and threw my putter in one of the ponds shirt,tank top, hoodie

Visit more product at: Twitter TAGOTEE

Home page: Tagotee Store

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have you heard that Biden is under investigation by the Ukrainian court for involvement in Burisma Holding and the dismissal of the investigating prosecutor Schokin? He even said it publicly that he blackmailed Poroshenko at the Council on Foreign Relation! So it's not so far away when Biden go to jail or ..... for all the bad things he has done. Even me as a German see clearly the facts about the voter fraude and Bidens criminal past! exactly I went to bed at 3 am to wake at 7 am and he was way behind. Man those workers where busy bees that morning. I hope they have real proof I know they have people but I hope and pray they have something that can official show and stick it so hard to the cheating dems. Romel Bahnam Treason is keeping up with false claim of fraud and not having the facts to prove it. It’s keeping spreading lies to blind believers even though those claims have been debunked. It’s undermining democracy by wanting to intimidate the state reps to overturn the will of the people, it’s sabotaging the USPS in the hopes of destabilizing the voting process to gain advantage (where did that get y’all?). It’s doing everything to hold on to power even though you have lost the elections. You all know it. You just will not admit you have been wrong all along. It’s ok though. We know that you know and we know y’all now enough not to expect better from you all.

Comments