You smell like drama and a headache please get away from me Sloth 3D hoodie

 


Buy it now: You smell like drama and a headache please get away from me Sloth 3D hoodie

Visit more product at: Twitter TAGOTEE

Home page: Tagotee Store

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bill Lambert which is why I said that the additional ui from the feds should have been salary based. If you only make 600/week at work and the state provides 200 then the feds should only give 400....but like me...I make 1200/week so the state provides 500 and the feds provide 600...because that leaves me still wanting to get back to work...and we're all still getting what we would be making so we can pay our rent/mortgage...car payments, insurance and such and when millions of businesses go out of business and when people’s unemployment runs out and there is tens of millions less jobs then there was how are people suppose to pay all those bills. Bill Lambert good question. That's kinda not the subject of this discussion but that is why I remain unopposed to the lending program for small businesses. Here's the thing, Bill, the government shut these businesses down...it was through no fault of their own and therefore I believe it is the government's job to keep them whole and loosen restrictions on them as soon as possible Some workers may make more. I lost my contract and can't get unemployment. Even if the federal comes through it would only cover about a third of what I make each week. Pretty poor strategy in the long run. In the short term you may see a bump in pay but on a loner term they will lose out significantly from being unemployed for the long term. I assume this is only happening at places that offer shit pay and no benefits.

Comments