What is a veteran A veteran whether active duty discharged retired or reserve shirt,tank top, hoodie



 Buy it now: What is a veteran A veteran whether active duty discharged retired or reserve shirt,tank top, hoodie

Visit more product at: Twitter TAGOTEE

Home page: Tagotee Store

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are doing this breed a wonderful service, by every social media account, post, story, etc. I love to keep up with Noah and Lincoln and I thank you and your wife for your military service and for your service to the breed! This deserves more likes because of the stereotypes he mentions regarding “the classical strong guy with his two aggressive dogs.” These dogs are the most beautiful creatures ever! Their love for life and for their parents is evident. Definitely the best one I’ve seen so far! If I saw this man walking these two beautiful beasties with their enormous smiles, I would ask "can I say hello?" and then when he says "sure", I would kneel down, let them smell my hand, and when they give the ok, let them give the biggest, best Pittie kisses! I have always felt that there are NO bad animals only BAD humans who have mistreated and abused them. Animals are the only creatures who will love you more than you love yourself and ask nothing in return. That is unconditional love and most all pet owners will tell you what a special connection that is!! There is bad and good in everything but if you haven't walked a mile in my shoes you have no right to judge. In fact I feel God is the only entity who has the right to judge. Pittis have gotten a bad reputation due to the cruel owners who turn them into fighting dogs. This is brutal and illegal for all involved. It's wonderful to see a vet coming back into his own life after serving in our military for his whole career. And to see these dogs helping him with that. Thank you for your many years of military service and for sharing how animals can change our lives for the better with their unconditional love.

Comments