Merry Christmas Nurse Shirt, hoodie, tank top



Buy it now: Merry Christmas Nurse Shirt, hoodie, tank top

Visit more product at: Twitter TAGOTEE

Home page: Tagotee Store

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rick, I wish I thought you were wrong, but I’ve been seeing Hitler’s echoes in Trump and his cronies from the very beginning. Praying fervently for a big change next week. I cling to Gerald Ford’s words in his first speech as President, when he said “Our long national nightmare is over.” And we were able to begin to get things back on track. It’s going to take longer this time, I think, one way or another. We’ll see what next week brings. Thank you, for sharing. I have visited this museum when in Nurnberg/Nuremberg. And have pictures of myself and friends standing at the podium, you showed.

Sat on the concrete bleachers and thought about history. Thank you so much, Rick, for standing up for what is right. I’m afraid that pointing out the horrors of the past won’t make a difference to his supporters - but a reminder that dictators , and the countries they rule, never work out for the little guys that support them. I’m so glad we went out there when we were in Nuremberg 2 years ago. So rich in history. Nuremberg should be on everyone’s list when visiting Germany.

Comments