Lineman It cannot be inherited nor can it be purchased I have earned it with my blood sweat and tears poster

 


Buy it now: Lineman It cannot be inherited nor can it be purchased I have earned it with my blood sweat and tears poster

Visit more product at: Twitter TAGOTEE

Home page: Tagotee Store

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rick Stevens, One question I would like an honest answer. Was it white-supremacist groups waving their flags? That was burning down our cities this summer? So Rick, what do you think changed the German brainwashed mind besides defeat? Fascinating dynamic.mob mentality? And truly, I ended a friendship with a woman who came to the States after the war...who seemed perfectly American...she was a teenager during the war...and one night at dinner with my husband and me and their German-American friends, I watched her use a Jewish racist gesture when discussing how the East Germans were almost as bad as the Jews...l was stunned and remain so. And how much of this hidden bigotry do we see today,mot are now seeing now that Trump has mined it and encouraged it. I see you don't have friends that are small business owners whose businesses were burnt down and looted. ok - your ignorance and hate is noted. Biden is done. DNC should of nominated Bernie and Warren.  I am here for travel advice. Your hatred is already noted. By the way Israel loves Trump. The only President who moved the US embassy to Jerusalem, Israel. Sad you don't see your leftist Antisemitism. To many of us, the mobs setting fires and crashing windows in US Cities represent the horrors of fascism more than Trump. The election, fair and free, will decide.


Comments