Jesus is my god my king my lord my savior my healer my refuge 3D all over print hoodie

 


Buy it now: Jesus is my god my king my lord my savior my healer my refuge 3D all over print hoodie

Visit more product at: Twitter TAGOTEE

Home page: Tagotee Store

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The average household has 1.3 income earners. I already covered this. And currently businesses can apply for the same type of stimulus that the unemployed are getting, ie they can get their payroll subsidized.  question is are you willing to pay more for food and other services so that people can be paid more. My experience in business tells me many people who think workers should be paid more want to pay the very least for the services and products those workers provide.  median household income is 61,937 so a two income household making $15 per hour is at the median household income. In many places of the country $15 per hour won’t rent a studio apartment but in other parts of the country it will rent a 2 bedroom house. Most of the people who perform hard labor to produce the very food we need to survive are paid $15 per hour or less which frankly is a crime. vast majority of small businesses have not seen a penny from the government, I know I haven’t. And the PPP program would help a lot but that only works for companies not completely shut down. You currently have to have a payroll to get the PPP but very few companies have actually gotten any money from PPP. the average of 1.3 income earners includes all the households with higher earners and I would assume also includes single people who support themself. But a couple each making $15 per hour can do alright but yes it is not very much money. I noticed you never answered my question if you are willing to pay more for food so that farm workers can be paid more, I am willing.

Comments