I don’t care what anyone thinks of me Except chickens I want chickens to like me shirt, hoodie, tank top

 


Buy it now: I don’t care what anyone thinks of me Except chickens I want chickens to like me shirt, hoodie, tank top

Visit more product at: Twitter TAGOTEE

Home page: Tagotee Store

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree with your assessment of Trump. But doesn't it scare you how easily the American public veered toward fascist ideology and embraced Nationalism, extreme Right wing viewpoints? first Antifa is not even an organization but an ideal that is anti facism. And while Portland and Seattle may actually contain some deserving the label that comes nowhere the mass murders committed by the extreme right.

What happens when the next far right person comes to power in the US someone who is actually intelligent and has a plan? Michael Luk We've seen people like this before. Joe McCarthy comes to mind. Democracy is a wide road and over almost 250 years we've veered all over that road as a people. We have yet however, to leave that road completely. I agree with what is being said, but I do not believe the concern should be about JUST the extreme right. The extreme LEFT is just as dangerous, just as oppressive, and the lessons from history just as memorable. I loved exploring Europe because of your books and shows. I learned so many lessons and gained awareness. Restricting concern to an extreme “right” ideology and not applying the same for an extreme “left” ideology is short sighted. 

Comments