I asked god to make me a better man he sent me my grandson shirt,tank top, hoodie

 


Buy it now: I asked god to make me a better man he sent me my grandson shirt,tank top, hoodie

Visit more product at: Twitter TAGOTEE

Home page: Tagotee Store

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it’s different. But people walk away from me and my 2 huskies. One is all white and one is red and white. They are big dogs. People always think that I have a “wolf”. And my 2 boys, Ernie and Ezra are the fluffiest sweetest boys. They love kids, people, and other dogs. That's service. Kind-heart and human kindness. May God continue to bless these kids pressed down and running over. So happy for the Vet. No Vet should ever be in need. Thank you, thank you, thank you. the web of unintended consequences will be too complex to even comprehend. Of course those with the least capacity for critical thinking and comprehension will call for increased government control and support to save them from it. One of the fundamental principles of economics is that people respond to INCENTIVES. Government gave them the incentive to stay home; so they want to stay home. This is pure economic theory at work! The truth is the heart of man is what needs to change for man to grasp the things of God and not to hold the truth in UNRIGHTEOUSNESS. Romans 1:18 KJV " For the WRATH OF GOD is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and UNRIGHTEOUSNESS of men, who hold the truth in UNRIGHTEOUSNESS. " Sin now, pay later. Galatians 6:7 KJV " Be not deceived ; GOD IS NOT MOCKED : for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. "

Comments