Chihuahua Red Truck Christmas gallery wrapped canvas

 


Buy it now: Chihuahua Red Truck Christmas gallery wrapped canvas

Visit more product at: Twitter TAGOTEE

Home page: Tagotee Store

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Loved it And I love that you’re having fresh episodes. Thank you I can’t travel right now so I’m really enjoying watching your travels! We saw this one on KCTS this week. What a treat! especially since we have no actual travel on our calendars, traveling on tv with Rick Steves is all the more pleasurable. A coworker toured all over Switzerland. He sent me this pic and I have it in a double pic frame. The other pic? Our Disneyland Matterhorn. I was in Florence last May at the same time you were filming. Tried to find you but alas! You must have been off the beaten path a bit. Can't wait to see the new season! Steves, I must tell you how much my husband and I enjoy watching your show. Not only do you allow us to see more of the world than we will be able to visit in person, but you are also helping us to plan our future trips and allowing me to revisit places I have previously been (unfortunately, my husband's overseas travels have been limited to military service; I hope that we can remedy that someday soon).

More importantly, your good nature and your joy in experiencing various cultures is something we really need right now. We have seen patriotism turned into ugly, xenophobic nationalism, and it is hurting us all. The work you have done in bringing the faces of people all over the world into the homes of Americans is invaluable. I don't imagine that you knew that your work throughout the years would be so necessary to fend off feelings of isolation and keep us connected to the world during this crisis, but I do think that your work became all the more important in 2020.

Comments