Chester Bennington I wish I could have saved you as you saved me 1976 – forever shirt,long sleeve, hoodie



 Buy it now: Chester Bennington I wish I could have saved you as you saved me 1976 – forever shirt,long sleeve, hoodie

Visit more product at: Twitter TAGOTEE

Home page: Tagotee Store

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tom Manning oh I'm in healthcare and I am a full believer that we need to end the Stay at Home order. Soap and water kills the virus. Stay home if you feel sick but let those who are healthy work and continue on with life. The numbers are inflated...protect the elderly shut in and the immunocompromised, but open back up for the healthy. It's a 98.6% recovery rate for those who have contracted the virus (this was the # the last time I checked). Wear a mask if you must when we open back up, but open America back up!! exactly. Each person needs to be allowed to weigh their own risks. Some people have greater risks than even Covid-19 (imagine that!) State UI + 600 still has me negative $150/week while furloughed.

Maybe the assistance which is needed should have been based upon your weekly income so no one would be making more while furloughed than they can working but that would piss most of you off too  it's frustrating but my take is people have always been the same throughout history. Always been hard workers, always been slackers. I appreciate the honest and the kind hearted people and are expect that thete will be scoundrels who will exploit any situation. But, we will always have all kinds of people.

Comments