Cat That’s what I do I dive and I know things poster



 Buy it now: Cat That’s what I do I dive and I know things poster

Visit more product at: Twitter TAGOTEE

Home page: Tagotee Store

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can tell who good people are by the way a dog loves them. He treats them like they are equals in life. Animals are such a big part of our lives. They show us in the way they sleep with us, grateful for their food, and if we leave they are so excited when we get home. We both miss each other. I love Dodo, their stories are so beautiful. They bring tears and joy to our lives through video. Awesome..love this, I love playing with my big boy rudy now.. These two remind me of my past pitbull diesel, the fun we had.. he would go nuts when we played hide and seek.

The stories are so compassionate and loving. And when God knew mankind would sometimes become ov erwhelmed with “stuff”; he created the penultimate fix. Yep! Pets who know only one thing- love!!! How wonderful that they have you and your family for their family !! If it wasn’t for our 4 dogs and their constant love, I’d be envious of your families treasures! A’int God the bomb!?! Live long and love longer. I think what you have to accomplish do with your dogs is wonderful I like pits they're good dogs not bad dogs only bad people make them bad. But yours they love you and it's obvious I would be happy to walk on the same side of the road with you and meet the dogs 

Comments