I don’t give a rat’s ass shirt,tank top, hoodie

 


Buy it now: I don’t give a rat’s ass shirt,tank top, hoodie

Visit more product at: Twitter TAGOTEE

Home page: Tagotee Store

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fact is when Obama took office our national debt was at 8 trillion dollars after 8 years of war. When Obama left office our national debt was at a little over 21 trillion dollars Obama more than doubled our national debt borrowing from China. Under Obama unemployment was at historic highs especially amongst African Americans and Latinos. The stock market was in the toilet the GDP was almost nonexistent Obama's regulations strangled our economy. Under Obama Americas credit rating was downgraded for the first time in history. Trumps first success was fixing the economy Obama destroyed. Please do educate yourself in facts before you speak So Donna why don’t you fact check all the time Obama spent on golf courses. How about the time he came off the golf course to say how sorry he was for the death of a journalist and went right back out on the golf course. Get your fact straight Donna Trump did more work and accomplished more good for Americans in his first year than Obama did in 8 years. And without accepting pay. There are secret service people who have said Obama watched ESPN all morning, did a pick up basketball game, and did not do any work until mid afternoon, unless he was playing golf when I wear a mask I protect you in case I have COVId. When you wear a mask you protect me. I am at high risk. It is like if you wear a seat belt you protect yourself in an accident. If you are a drunk driver and crash into me your actions have caused me harm. The government intervenes to prevent either. You seem to believe the government doesn't have the right to tell you or me what to do. You are being sort of selfish.

Comments