US Coast Guard Making sure the navy doesn’t get lost shirt, hoodie, tank top

Buy it now: US Coast Guard Making sure the navy doesn’t get lost shirt, hoodie, tank top
Visit more product at: Twitter TAGOTEE

Home page: Tagotee Store

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It blame the aliens when do they do a middle of the night launch and not tell anyone lol  good cover up right? we did.. glad u clarified...We seen it around 5:30 this morning coming from Greenville.. Just knew it was aliens after everything else happening in this crazy world. It was the falcon 9 rocket it belongs to space x it launches in Orlando florida and uses a trajectory that takes it across the Carolinas on the east coast but when conditions are right it is visible. We are going to be surrounded by starlink satellites. I haven’t caught them go by yet. I’d like to see them. It was SpaceX launch. Nothing to worry about, the aliens would be coming for another 2 months.

I particularly love these new cards Sam. Great words too, well chosen. The Cosmos and Everlasting Sweet Pea ones are A1! Thankfully the garden is throwing up loads of inspiration at the moment. Even though Bella trounced half of it today in pursuit of a squirrel. Wow - can’t wait to see the finished painting, a labour of love I’m sure! Your greetings cards have kept my family & friends going during lockdown, especially my mum. That is stunning take time for you and enjoy your walk, I hope you get to blow the cobwebs away and feel refreshed and rejuvenated. Thank you Anita. And yes I need to. Accounts are dull, time consuming and worrying. I can feel my shoulders up by ears whilst I'm doing them. Aren’t ammonites special? I also love the nautilus shells. And my sympathies on the accounts. I used to have a sign-off that went “There are three kinds of people in this world. Those who can count, and those who can’t.”

I'm fascinated by the jurassic coast and the fossils it would be one of my number one places to live. . I love the beauty in its natural form of fossils and pebbles. This is a stunning piece, the detail and the colour is so warming. Thank you so much Michelle. And yes, it is a great place to live. And during term times you can really pretty much get the beaches to yourself.

Comments