Rocky Balboa vs Ivan Drago poster

Buy it now: Rocky Balboa vs Ivan Drago poster
Visit more product at:Pinterest
Home page: Tagotee Store
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In front of the tiger’s area at the Philadelphia Zoo in the snow: “I was wondering if you wouldn’t mind marrying me very much?”This was filmed right after Sylvester made a visit to our high school surprising our senior class of 1979 in assembly. Memorable. We have photos of his visit in our yearbook. The Black and Gold he wears are our HS colors.  I used the line before that to propose to my wife, “I was wondering what you were doin’ for the next 40 or 50 years”?? I did it in full Rocky accent too. 

 Favorite moment was during the 1st fight between Apollo and Rocky, at the end of round 14, when Rocky was knocked down and Mickey was telling him to stay down. Rocky didn’t listen, got up, and the commentator says « Apollo can’t believe it! » with so much discouragement on Apollo’s face. That moment captures the essence of the Rocky series. His perseverance and determination has always been a huge inspiration! as mad as this sounds but when I was in labour with my daughter, this was the scene that kept me going.

Rocky is knocked down and above him, from Heaven, Micky is looking over him and says, “ You’re the champ! Now get up! One more Round! Fight this guy hard! He’s no machine! I didn’t hear the end of the bell. Get up cause Micky loves you! Rocky, “Yo Tommy! I didn’t hear no bell. One more round!”

Rocky’s Speech from Rocky Balboa is iconic, but if we’re talking “Rocky”, my favorite quote would have to be when Adrian asks him, “ Why do you wanna fight?” And Rocky responds, “Cause I can’t sing or dance. Ay oh.”

Comments