Love is love LGBT shirt, hoodie, tank top


Buy it now: Love is love LGBT shirt, hoodie, tank top
Visit more product at: Twitter TAGOTEE

Home page: Tagotee Store

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is nothing I miss more than watching my three participate in the sports they loved and dedicated themselves to, I can't imagine the heartbreak of seniors and their parents that have to abruptly say goodbye to these most wonderful of times. My a double s would have benefited from a little less bleacher butt, but my heart would be broken. So well stated, my son's college lacrosse team is devastated. Being a sports mom has been the greatest blessing. Will so miss the boys and the other parents this spring. I selfishly hadn’t even thought of the seniors until I read this. So heartbreaking. I’m going to miss the bleachers and sidelines for sure, but I will definitely be thinking of and praying for the hearts of those seniors and their families. Yes - my daughter is a senior and lives for softball season. She is extremely sad! I understand, but am so very sad for her!

I picked my sophomore up last night from the last practice till 4/6- seniors were in tears. Spring training trip cancelled too. 8th grader’s play practices on hold- decision about trip to DC in May will be made on 4-6. And the college and HS seniors who have had all of their end of the year events cancelled. Our family feels so fortunate this virus did not raise its ugly head last fall/winter as my grandson’s team worked their way through football playoffs in Texas. And yes, he made an interception in the end zone in the last play of the game and they won State! Lifetime memories that many other seniors will not have the opportunity to experience. It is so incredibly sad. I realize this is a first world problem. But the social interaction we are all having to adjust to is a challenge. We are a strong society and we should be ok down the road. Love this pic of Amos and his blanket. Sister is beautiful!

I am that mom. Went to my son’s first baseball game of the season on Wednesday night. Thursday night, he said “Well I guess I have played my last baseball game.” Senior. Last child. 20+ years of baseball bleachers, baseball moms, baseball practices....across three kids. Petty stuff in the whole scheme of things. Important to him.

Comments