I can’t keep calm I have a black son and I will air this mutha fucka out for him shirt, tank top, hoodie

Visit more product at: Twitter TAGOTEE

Home page: Tagotee Store

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Possibly a good approach. Currently cities pay out millions in civil settlements. While civil lawsuits deter corporations and individuals from bad behavior, they don’t seem to motivate governments to clean up their Police Departments. I wonder what the statistics are for police brutality in Republican-run cities and how cops who commit it are punished.  One interesting thing to consider - just about all, if not all of the large cities with crime and police issues have been run by Progressive Democrats for, well, decades, many decades. Let's see, New York, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Seattle, Cleveland, Washington DC, and on and on an on. You have African American mayors and Police Chiefs in many of these cities.

The people in these cities keep voting for them, and then complain. Interesting. What is the largest City in the US with a Republican Mayor and Republican majority in the City counsel? As you ask the question Ms. Hall, I would guess you should know the answer to that question. I would respectfully ask you to name some cites. Interesting question indeed. I am curious.

As there are far fewer of them, I would guess the so called 'Republican Run' large cities fare pretty well. After all, they are held accountable. I would suggest that the people in the large cities doing all the complaining try electing a Republican Mayor. Who know, let's see what would happen. Na - never going to happen - but then again - who knows.

I would have flunked the bar exam if I had not answered a law school exam that presented the fact of a police officer's negligence in the process of solving a crime. We don't want officers to be excessively concerned about negligence when they are acting under the exigencies of the moment. When police officers hesitate in an emergency, they die.


Comments