Back the blue Sunflower Thin Blue Line phone case




Buy it now:  Back the blue Sunflower Thin Blue Line phone case
Visit more product at: Twitter TAGOTEE

Home page: Tagotee Store

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Damien Matthew Berthe all for anarchy. They want a form of communism/fascism to take this country over and I am prepared to give my life in a civil war if it had to go to that just to give our future generations the chance at the America we dream to be. It amazes me you only can exercise your freedom of speech if it fits tha narrative, but if you speak against it, and your a public servant, you get canned. But everyone else can use their position and platform to say whatever they want. I worked for a company that had a policy stating that anything I do represents the company even if it's in my free time since I was salary I was technically on the clock 24/7. I've been thinking this for years. Black politicians can say racist statements but if someone white even thinks about it or said something 30 years ago they are fired. cops are not entitled to freedom of speech, especially while on duty. They are held to a higher standard. In my department, we weren't even allowed to publicly support politicians or political views.

I understand that. I've been a public servant for 26 years. However, it's a double standard. And I feel if we are not allowed to exercise of 1st Ammendment rights at work or in uniform, then NO ONE should be allowed to use their position or job as a platform to say and do as they please. And if we are to be held at a higher standard, then why aren't all elected officials expected to do the same. They are using their position of power to influence people to take up their cause. But yet we have to be silent. Lauren Durant Ok if you want to be that way about it, I'm done with you and your trump university education. If you can't understand that he was fired for what he said hence freedom of speech hence suffering the consequences then I don't understand how you don't put your underwear on over your head. Notifications are off for this ignorant pile of crap.

Please share some of your examples. It is already proven ALL Americans have a right to freedom of speech. We are ALL also not free from the consequences of our speech. I am free to say what I want. However, the consequences for a person that is conservative will be severe and a liberal will suffer little to no consequences.         

Comments