Bigfoot middle finger I hate people shirt, hoodie, tank top

Buy it now: Bigfoot middle finger I hate people shirt, hoodie, tank top
Visit more product at: Twitter TAGOTEE

Home page: Tagotee Store

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I’ve hiked in the Notdegg area for years and there were times things got creepy. In particular in the Aylmer campground area off forestry trunk road . My husband and I left at daybreak after a night that was just creepy. We heard footsteps by the river and the mice were everywhere and we saw strange UFO lights in the night sky and that wasn’t the scary part. It was the atmosphere that was heavy and suddenly you just knew you weren’t alone around the campfire. We slept in our old 79 Plymouth Fury and got out at day break. We’re not chickens , we go back but if you’re alone down there it’s a different game fir sure! hopefully we actually get people posting. I havent hiked much in Alberta. Ive had weird stuff happen elsewhere.

Back home we drove far into the woods, theres an old ww2 ammo depot with an old run down dock. We were having a fire in the warehouse, its got holes you can see through where the metal rusted. Big open building vehicles could drive through. We hear a loud crash and loud scraping and saw something climb the side of the building, never got out of somewhere faster in my life. Theres also an old concrete admin building in the woods not far from that one and we went in another night and on our way out suddenly one room had candles lit in it...fucking creepy place. Old graves at the end of a trail over looking that bay, supposed to be a pirate graves or old sailors graves. Went there many times. Had creepy things happen everytime but one. There was a post like this not too long ago but I closed the tab and could never find it again! People were sharing some super weird stuff , especially in the beaver mine area it seemed. Less hiking and more of a coincidence but here's my story. Camping in whistlers the night before we start skyline and laying in the tent. All of a sudden someone is screaming as if they are being eaten by a bear. I get out and start walking around. It's stopped now. No one else in the campground seems to be alarmed. I'm not going crazy my wife heard it too. I go back to bed never heard anything about it. two days later on skyline laying in my tent same exact screaming now from multiple females and I think I'm losing my shit. Ended up being some ladies chased back by a grizz towards the campground. Everyone was okay and nothing exciting but damn my heart jumped out of my chest that second time. Thought too much of a coincidence to hear that in 2/3 nights.

Comments